We will provide you CFI-I dumps in pdf format. We have real NFPA CFI-I exam questions answers and we regularly update these. We will provide you 90 days free updates for NFPA Certified Fire Inspector - I exams. If you have any query then you can contact our expert support team 24/7 and one of our representative will contact you.
The NFPA Certified Fire Inspector I (CFI-I) certification program was created in response to repeated requests by local entities, state agencies, and national organizations for certification programs founded on the NFPA 1031, Standard for Professional Qualifications for Fire Inspector and Plan Examiner, and other applicable NFPA codes and standards. These requests suggested that NFPA be the main catalyst and ultimate certifying body for such programs.
In late 1996, an independent organization conducted research and validated this need. The current Certified Fire Inspector I (CFI-I) certification program has been operational since 1998.
- Recognize and provide evidence of competence as related to NFPA 1031, Standard for Professional Qualifications for Fire Inspector and Plan Examiner.
- Enhance professionalism.
- Ensure proficiency in the use of codes and standards.
- Promote professional development.
- Ensure a uniform, fair process for certification that is accessible to everyone.
- Be recognized by your colleagues as an expert.
- Gain confidence in your abilities.
- Improve your job performance.
- Position yourself for career advancement.
- Certification holders also receive a CFI-I certificate, wallet card and lapel pin that further highlights their accomplishment.